5D Solutions is looking for Fullstack Web Developers. The ideal candidate must be an expert in both backend (Node Frameworks/PHP Frameworks) and frontend (React/Angular 2+) technologies and must showcase a portfolio of developing large scale web applications. The candidate should be proficient to single-handedly design, architect and deliver web projects built up on RDBMS (MySQL)/NoSQL (MongoDB) and deploy them on cloud platforms (AWS).
- Strong experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise grade distributed systems and applications (ideally using modern SOA, REST, SOLID & DRY patterns)
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and consuming RESTful web services, crafting end-to-end (unit/integration) automated test suites for all components.
- Hands-on experience with designing databases (RDBMS, MongoDB, RESTful Schemas) and developing large scale web applications on top of them.
- Hands-on experience with Node Frameworks (viz Express)/PHP Frameworks (viz Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- Hands-on experience with Angular2+/React. Work closely with UI/UX Designers to turn wireframes into end products. Experience on front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure applications are rendered consistently in cross-platform environments. Proven experience on developing web applications that have integrations with third party applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Hands-on working experience on Unit Testing frameworks for projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts) and Project Management tools like Jira is a MUST.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and participate in peer code reviews.
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience is mandatory.
- Engineering Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Application
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design – including leveraging emerging technologies such as micro-services, containers etc
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude